Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Indonesian Language Education and Literature must be
- Written in Indonesian or English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 10 pages and no more than 15 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Mendeley for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style.
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the SASANDO Template
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maximum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 10 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.